A society where civil society actors are empowered and committed to ensure Social Justice, Gender Equality, Good Governance and opportunities for all.
Our mission is to empower communities and frontline defenders/Volunteers through capacity building, civic and legal education. Strengthening communication, coordination and cooperation between the civil society actors through networking to protect and promote human/women rights. We advocate against human rights violations, violence and forced/early marriages.
RSCA’s Goals and objectives
• To enhance the organizational capacity of RSCA to be enabled to achieve its mission
• To engage with civil society, activists, donors and other stakeholders through networking for human rights promotion
• To promote human rights especially women rights, eliminate violence against women and vulnerable, fight against early/forced marriages
• To empower and protect human rights activists, frontline defenders/volunteers
• To advocate for policy improvement and good governance regarding human/women rights